Wednesday, November 23

Nostalgia shop

When I watched Woody Allen’s ‘Midnight in Paris’ last month, I couldn’t realize why Owen Wilson’s character was so familiar. Then I figured that I find myself in him! I’m a very nostalgic person tightly bound with the past. Old movies, legendary past decades, history and even the less intricate things strongly attract me; like past memories from my life, and even more-people. I simply cannot let go of certain individuals to whom I’m bound by endless memories. Its like Carrie and Mr Big or Cuck and Blair, only less cinematographic and more realistic. I continue to hold on, replaying songs and events that connect me to that people. Sometimes I wish they disappeared for good or stayed forever, because this coming and going, being friends then enemies and friends again is really tearing me apart. I kind of move on, meeting new people and creating new relationships but that presence still persists. Even if it may disappear for some time, it comes back again. Anyways, enough blabbering and blabajeaba. Here is the third look.




PS. Here is a breathtaking song to go with the post! 



2 comments:

  1. Wox ! I love your blog and your style , I'm a great fan of thigh high boots , so chic , perfect on you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO LOVE UR BLOG PAGE CHECK OUT MY --->WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM-->

    ReplyDelete