Sunday, February 3

Will work for Diamonds

A smart woman named Monroe used to say, “Diamonds are a girl’s best friend”. Quite an arguable statement, however, if you process it with a bit of good old irony, you might come out with something productive. And just because my girlfriends and I are on the crazy side, we decided to produce the photos you will see below. Partially inspired by a Tyler Shields’ work, we went to the extremes of making me stroll on the street in a very provocative appearance with a cardboard that says “Will work for diamonds”, which again, those who lack any sense of humour whatsoever will take this as a faux pas or mauvais ton. Personally, I like the result and we had loads of fun shooting, most of the time wrapped in my VS pink bathrobe and furs so I don’t become an ice sculpture.

Feel free to tell me what you think in the comments.










6 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this post!! very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARATI PERFECT,SIMTUL UMORULUI VORBESTE MULT DESPRE OM,TE ADMIR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesk mult! Imi este foarte placut sa primesc asa cuvinte in adresa mea)

      Delete
  3. frumos ca de obicei! pot sa te intreb de unde cumperi louboutin-ii , ai ceva perechi in garderoba, eu tot ii ador. merci mult. succese !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. multumesk mult) louboutinii ii cumpar din magazinul oficial)

      Delete