Monday, December 19

In the night









Rushing to a dinner right now but i am home now,in Moldova and very happy as you might notice from the pictures) From now on you will be seeing quality fashion posts with updates of my looks as often as possible.I hope you enjoy this one,as it is one of my favourite outfits for this winter-very colourful and the blouse is very Givenchy,don't you think? Also I introduce you my new LV booties which i adore at the moment.It was love at first sight since the very first instance i saw them on the runway. Ok now gotta go because I am running already unfashionably late xexe)
Toodles !

6 comments:

  1. I love your yellow skirt! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you know you look like blair waldorf in some pictures?^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for the moment you start posting again. I have been visiting your blog every day expecting you had written another entrance. Hope everything's ok!! Really love your style(:
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you darling honestly this comment made my day) i did have some issues thats why i wasnt blogging but i will resume asap. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frumoasa Vika!! Hai vrem postari de calitate!! Eu stiu ca poti:)) acest post este superb, iar culoarea galbena te prinde:)

    http://ana.ciorici.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are amazing! I really like how you do your hair here as I have the same straight hair and always tried doing it wavy like this but failed. If you dont mind, can you tell me how you did it? Thank u in advance :) and you are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete