Saturday, October 22

Summer memories

I know you have seen this outfit already,but i found these photos from summer.First pics take by my dad for my blog xexe ! He was so cute and did a pretty good job.Not that bad,don't you think?I miss my deep caramel bronze and well,just miss home and my family i guess.But enaugh of melancholia)  I have so much writing to do these days,but i really love doing it so i don't mind) Hope i'll finish it all today so i can go out tomorrow.Have a good weekend!






H&M sweater
Zara skirt
Chanel bag
YSL tribooto pumps

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it's an outfit we have already seen, but it's still amazing just like you.

    You've got a marvelous skin!!! Since your hair's post was incredible I was wondering if you may write another about your make up and which skin care products do you usually use. I would really appreciate if you considered this proposal ((:

    You're doing an extraordinary job! Keep it up!
    Kisses from Spain, I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRAVO,IMI PLACE MULT CE FACI,CREAZA-TI SITE-UL SAU!

    ReplyDelete